Contested Divorce Lawyer & Attorney Monmouth County | Campi Family Law
Dissolving a marriage is a complex endeavor, especially if children are involved if you built up substantial assets during a long-term marriage or you have both of these all-important concerns. It’s extremely important you have the representation and are guided in the right directions by a trusted Monmouth County Contested Divorce Lawyer.
Parents often have very different views of what custody and parenting time arrangements will best serve their children’s interests. All marital property, assets and debts must be divided equitably — and this typically requires substantial analysis and at least a few creative compromises. Whether alimony should be awarded and, if so, how much for how long are other common sources of dispute.
For these reasons and many others, truly uncontested divorces are relatively rare for Monmouth and Ocean County residents. If you and your spouse can truly agree on all essential issues, Monmouth County Contested Divorce Lawyer Corrine Campi will draft your settlement agreement as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible at our office in Spring Lake, New Jersey. We are rigorous in advising clients on their rights and options, but we do not complicate or “drag out” any case unnecessarily.
Disputed Divorce Issues Do Not Mean You Will End Up In Trial
Ms. Campi is a Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer versed in all paths to reaching workable agreements that keep decision-making power within your family, rather than leaving critical issues for a judge to decide. Key considerations in your contested divorce may include:
- Involving a family counselor and structuring a detailed parenting plan can be instrumental steps in resolving child custody.
- We are diligent in obtaining accurate asset valuations, in conducting thorough financial analysis aided by outside professionals when needed and proposing equitable property settlements based on these findings. If you believe your spouse has hidden assets or income to gain an unfair advantage in a divorce, we will compel full financial disclosure.
- If you or your spouse seeks alimony, you will have an attorney who has decades of experience and in-depth knowledge of the Alimony Reform Act of 2014 to advise and advocate for you.
- Provided both partners are willing to negotiate in good faith, family law mediation is often the best way to resolve disputes or lay a solid groundwork for agreement through direct negotiations.
I never for a millisecond doubted that she had my back and that I was in very, very good hands. — from a review by a divorce client represented by Corinne Campi, Esquire LLC, posted on the website avvo.com with the subject line, “The Perfect balance.”
To request a free initial consultation to discuss your divorce or another complex family law challenge, please contact us at Corinne Campi, Esquire LLC, by phone at 732-556-0525 or via email right now.
Campi Family Law Provides Contested Divorce & Family Law Services Throughout Ocean & Monmouth Counties Including:
- Spring Lake NJ Family Law
- Brielle NJ Family Law
- Manasquan NJ Family Law
- Point Pleasant NJ Family Law
- Sea Girt NJ Family Law
- Wall NJ Family Law